Telegram for mass media, or as I started to write my bot



Hello, dear reader!

My name is Sergey and I'm developer. Relatively recently I thought about creating a Telegram bot, which collected news from different sources. I coped with this problem for a few evenings. RASPAIL were a couple of interesting sites I and running it all on your server.

how it all began ?

Everything worked fine and it was great Telegram copes with the loads that go on the boat, though, and sometimes fails, but it is not so critical. And we live with my bot, but recently we see that people are starting to close, news aggregators, so there are not oozing too much information.

And then I got the idea to do something anonymous, where the person concerned will say, and read all, where nobody controls it ( well, only if there is complete nonsense ) person in their formulations. If you give such people a tool to broadcast? And here I mean an adequate broadcasting subjective, I will not argue.

why am I doing this?

And then I realized that the bot will work, can be very useful for such things, and I started to further work on it. Now I hope he is ready to face the world.

Was created by a small page for people who want to write news for interesting sources, for those who are not afraid to tell the truth or their opinion.

In the end, I got a place where people are not afraid to say something, but rather trying to make other people interesting ideas and facts.

What I expect in the end?

At best I want to grow this project into something more than just a bot in which You read the news. I want to create a society in which people exchange opinions with people where they do not restrict where they are free in their expressions.

In the end, I want to get away from the concept — a news aggregator.

And the output to the content which would be able to generate the people themselves and no matter who they are, working from Voronezh or experienced journalists from the First channel. For me has no value who You are, even because in addition to the %username% in the Telegram I do not know nothing.

To test the bot, you may use this the link
To get news, send him /news

Also, if you have any questions or want to report something, write here:
gaserd123@gmail.com
Article based on information from habrahabr.ru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

March Habrameeting in Kiev

PostgreSQL load testing using JMeter, Yandex.Tank and Overload

Monitoring PostgreSQL with Zabbix